Upland High School is a public four-year secondary school located in the city of Upland, California. It is one of the prestigious educational institutions of the area. In November 2015, Spray Tech / Junair got a chance to manufacture quality steel stage ramps for a musical event held by UHRB (Upland High Regiment Boosters). The educational institution organizes various instrumental music programs every year and offers a variety of opportunities for the students to participate in. Our steel ramps helped enhance the musical performance of the UHRB students.
You may also like...
- Next story Spray Tech / Junair | Milestones Achieved Over The Years!
- Previous story Ali Jaffar Zia | Employee of the Month For Jan 2016
Blog Posts Categories
Helping Youth Pursue Their Musical Dreams !
Smart Air System
Water Wash System for High Volume Finishing Stations
Rail & Skates Solution for Auto Collision Repair & Paint Shops
QADs Demonstration in the Spray Cycle of a Spray Booth
Popular Blog Posts
- Bryson Gick – Employee of The Month April 2018
- I Care Banner Signing
- Spray-Tech/Junair at FABTECH 2017
- Spray-Tech Eclipse Viewing Party
- David | Employee of The Month – June 2017
- Spray-Tours: Upland High School
- Aircraft Paint Booths | World Class Aerospace Finishing Solutions
- Paint Booths – QAD’s & The Tiered Baking Process
- Bench Top Spray Booth – Workhorse Of Many Colors
- Alejandro Alvarez | Employee of the month for May 2016
- Why QADs Is The Best Drying System For Paint Booths?
- Automotive Paint Booth Categories
- Fan & Blower longevity Test
- Powder Coating Equipment | Want Great Curing Results?
- Mickey | Employee of the Month For April 2016
- NADA Expo & Convention Show 2016
- Finishing Equipment – Is An Upgrade Necessary?
- NFPA Committee Member – John Jurasic
- Farm Equipment Paint Spray Booths
- Industrial Manufacturing | Vertical Rising Doors