The following image shows one of our old industrial finishing solution that we recently upgraded in Compton, California. The open face closed top industrial spray booth was renovated with completely new dimensions and functionalities. Our complete line of open-faced industrial booths is available in a wide variety of sizes and configurations to meet every need and application. Our years of experience have gone into design and placement of our light fixtures. We use high quality 20 * 20 paint arresting pads in all of our open face booths. There is also a manometer provided with the booth to let you know the condition of your filters inside the booth.
You may also like...
- Next story Paint Curing Oven | Drying Time Decreases By 35%
- Previous story Spray Tech / Junair | Milestones Achieved Over The Years!
Blog Posts Categories
Helping Youth Pursue Their Musical Dreams !
Smart Air System
Water Wash System for High Volume Finishing Stations
Rail & Skates Solution for Auto Collision Repair & Paint Shops
QADs Demonstration in the Spray Cycle of a Spray Booth
Popular Blog Posts
- Bryson Gick – Employee of The Month April 2018
- I Care Banner Signing
- Spray-Tech/Junair at FABTECH 2017
- Spray-Tech Eclipse Viewing Party
- David | Employee of The Month – June 2017
- Spray-Tours: Upland High School
- Aircraft Paint Booths | World Class Aerospace Finishing Solutions
- Paint Booths – QAD’s & The Tiered Baking Process
- Bench Top Spray Booth – Workhorse Of Many Colors
- Alejandro Alvarez | Employee of the month for May 2016
- Why QADs Is The Best Drying System For Paint Booths?
- Automotive Paint Booth Categories
- Fan & Blower longevity Test
- Powder Coating Equipment | Want Great Curing Results?
- Mickey | Employee of the Month For April 2016
- NADA Expo & Convention Show 2016
- Finishing Equipment – Is An Upgrade Necessary?
- NFPA Committee Member – John Jurasic
- Farm Equipment Paint Spray Booths
- Industrial Manufacturing | Vertical Rising Doors